Friday 11 November 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Merry and Bright

Good Morning everyone, I'm back to share with you two lil' cards I made for Two Paper Divas  using the Merry & Bright stamp set. 

Such a fun and versatile set for the holidays!
I love using non-traditional colors on Christmas cards. 

My first CAS card uses Rose Bud Pink and Bahama Blue Memento inks with the Gray Flannel for the tops. I added the cord using a Micron Black Pen. 



For my second card, I used So Suzy Stamps Petunia Pink (love this rich Pink color) with the Pear Tart Memento ink.  Some cute twine with silver finished it off. 
 
 Thank you for stoppin' by and be sure to join me next week to see another fun make using Two Paper Divas Stamps!!


Wait...don't forget to check out the Two Paper Divas Store as everything is now 40% off...that's right 40%! So go on and get your favorites now because once they are gone they are gone. Sadly, Two Paper Divas is retiring at the end of the year so quantities are limited! Gayla and Melissa are going to enjoy their retirement and I wish them all the best- they truly are FABULOUS!!! Please wish them well too on FB or on the blog. :o)



















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy....these are super fun in any color! I love that you showed that you don't have to do traditional!

Sharon Smith said...

Gorgeous cards hun love the bright colors you have chosen. Great stamps for CAS cards xxx