Sunday 20 November 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Just Poppin' By...

Good Morning everyone, I'm back to share with you a lil' card I made for Two Paper Divas  using the Just Poppin' By stamp set. 


Such a fun and versatile set! The images are ADORABLE and sentiments are just too cute!
I kept it pretty CAS to showcase the uber cute image and sentiment. Just a little Heidi Swapp Washi Tape and Ruby Red Liquid Pearls as embellies for this card. :o)


I stamped the image onto watercolor paper with Jet Black Archival Ink and used Distress Markers and water brush to watercolor it. 

and here's the inside with a couple word dies and same design as the front:


Wait...don't forget to check out the Two Paper Divas Store as everything is now 40% off...that's right 40%! So go on and get your favorites now because once they are gone they are gone.

See you next week with another fun make using stamps from Two Paper Divas





































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy....you have made me remember why I love this set. Adorable cards and I love that toaster in red!!!

Sharon Smith said...

Love the simplicity of this card hun - it's so cute!