Wednesday 23 November 2016

Sin City Stamps DT CALL

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

I'm here today to showcase a few of my favorite makes in hopes of joining the fabulous
Inspiration Team over at
http://www.sincitystamps.com/

If you haven't been by the shop, be sure to, as the selection is AMAZING!! Something for everyone and every occasion! :o)

As part of my application I have to showcase a few of my favorite makes using rubber stamps and mixed media supplies. It was tough choosing favorites LOL.  Although, I will say, it was a lot of fun to go back thru all my recent & past makes. Just click on the photo to be taken to the blog post for more details. So bear with me and wish me luck...here I go...

Ok, I had to go with shoes...as I LURVE shoes and making ATC's  so this was a no brainer for me. LOL I enjoyed using bright colors and some Distress Stains on the background and making the little flower charms from Shrinky Dink. 


For my next pick, I went with altered items because  recycling things into something new 
is a lot of fun. :o)



I adore Shabby Chic and Vintage even thought it's not my norm M.O. But I love challenging myself...and sometimes a stamp just SPEAKS to you and it works. (I love it when that happens lol)




I really enjoy trying new techniques, working with different mediums and I love, love, LOVE Color!! So here's a couple of my favorite makes trying something new with a burst of color. :o)



and who doesn't like a fun Journal Page??? hehehe


Well there you have it, I sure hope you've enjoyed my stroll down memory lane and wish me luck!


1 comment:

Sharon Smith said...

Good luck hun you deserve it be on the team all your designs are stunning x