Yay!! It's STAMPlorations 4th Birthday and to celebrate we are doing a Happy Birthday Blog Hop!
There is something new this hop though...there is a wishlist Link up...this is where you get to create a wishlist for a chance to win $50 worth of products from your wishlist! How sweet is that?
- Participants must go to stamplorations.com, create an account, and add items to their wishlist. Then they add the link to their wishlist to the Inlinkz on the blog.
link-up will open a week before the blog hop, on June 19th. That post
will contain the link-up with a step-by-step short video on how
to link-up their wishlist. Easy Peasy! :o)
- Three (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $25 gift certificate to the store
- One (1) randomly drawn winner from comments left on our Facebook page will win a grab bag consisting of new products worth up to $30
- One (1) randomly drawn winner from comments left on our Instagram page will win a grab bag consisting of new products worth up to $30
- Two (2) randomly drawn winners from the Wishlist Link-Up will each win the products in their wish list (up to $50 MSRP)
Here are my makes using some fabulous new goodies from STAMPlorations!
First, here's a tag to celebrate YOU using Sentiments from BOLD SENTIMENTS: GORGEOUS and CUTplorations Oval Shaker Balloons dies
I started with a tag cut from Plaid Designer paper from MME and embossed the Gorgeous sentiment in white. I cut out the balloons in colors to match the plaid background and embossed the "Simply" sentiment in white. The red balloon is adhered with 3D foam tape for added dimension. Some twine and a paper-pierced edge for a faux stitched look finished it off. :o)
Next up, is a little fun and bright card for a Happy Birthday! I used Happy Birthday Sentiment set- Can I just say I LURVE the fonts used in this set??? so much fun! I embossed the "Birthday" sentiment in white and watercolored the background using Jane Davenport's Watercolor Brights set. Once dry, I stamped the "Happy" sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink. I finished with the adorable little shaker present using the CUTPlorations Gift Builder #2 die set.
Layered onto yellow and blue cardstock and finished with some black Nuvo Enamel Drops.
Don't forget to link up AND..yes there is more... ALL the products in the store, including this new release, are 15% off until July 7, 2017....AND if you use the Discount Code STAMPGIRLAMY you get another 20% off....so yep that's a total of 35%!! Happy Shoppin'! ;o)
Be sure to check out the other great makes from the design team girls all week for some AMAZING inspiration!