First, I used the smaller Mug from the set and stamped it onto Prima Vintage Emporium paper and fussy cut as I don't have the coordinating dies- I then inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide. I then die cut florals and leaves from the Funky floral sets in oranges, reds and browns. I cut a slit inside my mug lip to create my Autumn Bouquet.
For the second tag, I used the same Bazzil Cardstock for my base, but this time, covered the larger tag with the same Vintage Emporium Paper from Prima. I stamped the second mug from the set using the same steps as above but added the Coffee Swirl Stamp inside my mug. I then stamped the Leaf from the set and fussy cut it out and adhered it to my mug to cover the heart so it would tie into the Autumn theme.
I added the leaves from the Funky Florals #3 set behind my mug and adhered the mug to my tag with 3D foam Tape. I then added Tonic Crystal Glaze to my Mug to create added dimension and it looks like liquid. ;o) My sentiment is a combo of the "FALL" from the set and "Happy" using the TH Shadow Scripts #2 set. A little wood button from my stash finished off my tag.
I sure hope you had fun, and I've inspired you to use your stamp sets differently. Now you are onto Karen's Blog for her fantastic make.
This month, "anything goes" as long as you have used stamping somewhere on your project. Easy peasy right? Our prize this month is
What a fun prize- I so want to try these! Lol
This month, I used some Tim Holtz Goodies for my cards...yep I made 2!! Woot Woot!
I used Tim Holtz (Wild Plum) and Pinata (Baja Blue and Senorita Magenta) Alcohol Inks with blending solution on Yupo paper to create the background of the first card. I normally don't use a blending tool for my Alcohol Inks, but I found by just dropping the inks onto blending solution and blowing with a straw, it left areas a bit tacky where the AI settled and the Lift Ink didn't work as well with my image. So using the blending tool helped with using the Ranger Lift Ink...for me anyways lol ;o)
I then inked up the TH butterfly stamp/sentiment with Ranger's Lift Ink and stamped onto the AI panel. I then dabbed the areas with a paper towel...just ensure you use a clean part of the paper towel as you dab at new areas to avoid color transfer. Once you've dabbed most it, just wipe away the excess and voila, you have a pretty image show up in the alcohol ink.
With the ink left on the stamps, I stamped off the second card. I love the softness of it. :)
I finished both cards by adhering the panels to black cardstock bases cut to 4.25"x5.5". Some Nuvo Drops finished of both cards.
I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! I can't wait to see your makes in this month's Challenge! Be sure to check out the DT's makes for more inspiration and leave them some luv.