Friday 7 September 2018

Craft Stamper~ Beauty in Simplicity

Woohooo! It's time for another Challenge over at

This month, "anything goes" as long as you have used stamping somewhere on your project. Easy peasy right? 

Our prize this month is

What a fun prize- I so want to try these! Lol




This month, I used some Tim Holtz Goodies for my cards...yep I made 2!! Woot Woot!

I used Tim Holtz (Wild Plum) and Pinata (Baja Blue and Senorita Magenta) Alcohol Inks with blending solution on Yupo paper to create the background of the first card. I normally don't use a blending tool for my Alcohol Inks, but I found by just dropping the inks onto blending solution and blowing with a straw, it left areas a bit tacky where the AI settled and the Lift Ink didn't work as well with my image. So using the blending tool helped with using the Ranger Lift Ink...for me anyways lol ;o)


I then inked up the TH butterfly stamp/sentiment with Ranger's Lift Ink and stamped onto the AI panel. I then dabbed the areas with a paper towel...just ensure you use a clean part of the paper towel as you dab at new areas to avoid color transfer. Once you've dabbed most it, just wipe away the excess and voila, you have a pretty image show up in the alcohol ink. 


With the ink left on the stamps, I stamped off the second card. I love the softness of it. :) 



I finished both cards by adhering the panels to black cardstock bases cut to 4.25"x5.5". Some Nuvo Drops finished of both cards.

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today!

I can't wait to see your makes in this month's Challenge! Be sure to check out the DT's makes for more inspiration and leave them some luv. 



No comments: