Tuesday 1 November 2016

Faery Ink~ Naughty or Nice?

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a gift tag I created for


using the newly released Fable the Busy Elf
I think she's ADORABLE and couldn't wait to color her up! :o)
I created a tag with TH Tag Framelits die and Recollections DP's.  A sentiment from Dyan Reaveley's Christmas Words, snowflakes and dyed seam binding finish it off. 


I colored her up using SN Alcohol Markers and then fussy cut her out. And there we have it a cute lil' Christmas tag! :o)

 Thank you for stopping by and I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! 


Don't forget to stop by our FB Page for giveaways, crafty chats, swaps and to share your makes-We love seeing what you create with Faery Ink Images.
Oh and did you know Faery Ink is on Instagram and Pinterest?
Share your makes and visit us for more inspiration!



Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~








2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous creation as always l love the image too!

Laura said...

Darling tag! Great colouring and a fun way to work the sentiment!