Sunday 27 November 2016

Two Paper Divas~ Sew Much Fun Tag

Happy Sunday everyone, I'm back to share with you a lil' Tag I made for Two Paper Divas  using the Sew Much Fun stamp set. 


Ok, how CUTE is this set???? ADORBS!!


I started with a #8 Tag that I covered with Prima DP and distressed the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I added some lace trim and distressed ribbon that looked like measuring tape. I stamped the adorable images onto water color paper and colored with Distress Markers and Waterbrush pen. I fussy cut them out and adhered them to the tag. 
 I had a dressform diecut and distressed it with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and Liquid Pearls. I added some Prima DP for the top and trim for the skirt and finished with a Basic Grey resin flower. I stamped the sentiment out onto the same text Prima DP I used on the top with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and cut them out seperately and inked the edges with the same ink.

I finished this vintage inspired tag with some crinkle ribbon I dyed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays in Honeysuckle Coral and Steampunk Sepia sprays and added a button and pearl.
 

 Wait...don't forget to check out the Two Paper Divas Store as everything is now 40% off...that's right 40%! So go on and get your favorites now because once they are gone they are gone.

See you next week with another fun make using stamps from Two Paper Divas!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are definitely correct - ADORBS!! Love, love it!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous tag, Love that crinkle ribbon

Katie said...

Stunning tag

Jackie T said...

Hi Amy this is a stunning tag. Take care. Hugs Jackie