Sunday 6 November 2016

STAMPlorations~ November Challenge~ Explore the World!

Happy Sunday crafty friends! It's that time again...

http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2016/08/stencil-sunday-august-7.html
A new challenge starts today at STAMPlorations!! Woohoo! 


The theme is always anything mixed media goes except a card! Just remember you must use at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. You have until the end of the month to play! 



So this month I played with STAMPlorations Bold Sentiments- Explore and Artsy Border Maker along with ARTplorations Hearts All Over Stencil. LURVE the bold sentiments! :o)

 I started with a #8 Manilla Tag and used Distress Paints (Mermaid Lagoon, Abandoned Coral and Peeled Paint) and spritzed it with water to blend. Once it was dry, I used Black Soot Distress Ink with the Hearts All Over Stencil to add some background texture. I then stamped the Border from the Artsy Border Maker Set and the Sentiments from the Bold Sentiments- Explore sets with Jet Black Archival Ink. I added some White lines to the sentiments and splatters with my White Molotow One4All Paint Pen. Some cute Air Balloon die cuts, button and twine finished it off. 


I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today and play along with us this month! :o)





3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty!

Sharon Smith said...

I love the colors you have used on this tag hun. The sentiment is perfect for the die cuts and I love the stamped border.

Oh and I adore the little,puppy in your signature 🐶

Tracy said...

Fabulous, love the bright colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x