Sunday 20 November 2016

STAMPlorations~ Sunday Stencil #73

Happy Sunday everyone! Sharing a tag I made for STAMPlorations Sunday Stencil #73. The designers have created some fabulous mixed media projects to inspire you. You can find them  here be sure to check them out and leave them some luv! :o)


The theme is always anything mixed media goes except a card! Just remember you must use at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. You have until the end of the month to play! 

So this month I played with STAMPlorations
Be Thankful Stamps, Dies, & Stencil Bundle... how cute is this bundle????



Here's my tag:
I started with a kraft #8 tag and used White Pigment Ink thru the Fall Floral Trip ARTplorations Stencil. Once dry, I offset it to the right and used Distress Inks (Spices Marmalade, Candied Apple and Squeezed Lemonade) thru the stencil. I then mixed Orange, Red and Yellow Acrylic Inks onto cardstock and once dry, I used the CUTplorations THANKFUL Word Die and used a white Signo Gel Pen for the stitching. 


I then stamped a circle die cut with sentiments from the THANKFUL stamp set in Red StazOn Ink and edged the die cut with white Pigment Ink to tie it into the rest of the tag. I added some dots on the flower stencils and around the circle die cut in Gold Sharpie Pen. To finish, I added some leaves, flower, button and twine. :o)


I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today and play along with us this month! :o)


Don't forget, you still have time to join in our Holiday TAGplorations Blog Hop and Linky Party (ends 11/25) and
GIVE THANKS HOP (ends 11/30)


So much inspiration and amazing prizes up for grabs! :oD




















2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the offset stencilling
Carol x

Sharon Smith said...

Fantastic tag hun, love the bright colors and the way you have stenciled the background is gorgeous xxx