Wednesday 20 August 2014

Monkey'n Around!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

It's time for another challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.

The Totally Fabulous Tamie is hosting today's 

Challenge #208:
Masculine
Now I always have a hard time with Masculine cards, as I have to stop myself from adding Bling or flowers, my 2 go-to embellies! LOL!
I used Moses The Monkey from SkDigi's. I just adore Sonia's images. :o)
 I made a center Step card with CS from American Crafts and DP from DCWV. I used Jungle Leaves Die from Sizzix and home-made yellow enamel dots.
I colored the image with SN markers:
 Be sure to check out the amazing creations from 
the 4 Crafty Chicks- you won't be disappointed!! 




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great project Amy! Love the detail on here and those enamel dots! (Love making them!)
Hugs - Tina

Leanne said...

Awesome this Monkey is super awesome, love the step card too. Colors are awesome, way to go!
Hugs!
L :)

Tamie said...

Amy you would never know you would find these kind of cards hard. Although I am with ya chickie on trying not to use our go to embellies because really, it is hard not too...LOL. If only the masculine liked everything we do hee hee. Loving this cutie patootie, he makes me smile and I am loving how you made I think it is a step card right. Another wicked creations from my crafty friend :)

Huggles

Lori Turner said...

super cute step card, Amy! That monkey is adorable! xoxoxo

Sonia said...

OMG! I just saw this one and love it AMY... Thank you for showcasing SKdigis...HUGS... SK :)