Wednesday 27 August 2014

Waiting for you!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

It's time for another challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.

The lovely Lori is hosting today's 

Challenge #209:
Something Old and Something New!

This was a great challenge for me to dig through my stash for my something old.  There was a lot of " Oh right, I forgot I had that" and "What was I thinking when I bought that??" & "Hmmm, what is this?" hehehehe. 

I did manage to find an Amazing Die set from My Favorite Things that  I don't use often enough...think it's been over a year. :( I also found vintage lace for my something Old. For my something new, I used a new stamp I haven't used yet and  bought some new DP..although my search did prove I didn't need any. but shhhhhhh! ;o)

Here's an Easel Card using Pure Innocence - 049 
From Heather Ellis- Digistamp Characters 

Here's a side view:
 CS is American Crafts and Recollections and DP is from American Crafts. 
Die are Die-Namics Blueprints 3 and Circle and Scalloped Circle from Spellbinders. Of course the Ribbon and Lace are the other Hidden Gems from my Stash Search. 
 
I colored the image with SN Markers and White Gelly Roll Marker. I edged it in Turquoise from Stampin' Up! and added Tiny Punched Butterfly Dies.

Here's the top:


Here's the bottom/Inside

I've had another fun and delightful Month creating with these 4 Beautiful, talented and Crafty Chicks.

Thank you! THANK YOU! THANK YOU Ladies!




 

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Super cute, again thanks so much for being with us this month, so awesome. Cheers, and you are so talented, keep it up...Wahoo! Way to go!
Hugs!
L :)

Unknown said...

This is just adorable! Thanks again for being with us this month! We had so much fun and have enjoyed all of your wonderful creations!
Hugs - Tina