Thursday 21 August 2014

TAG You're it!!

Happy Thursday everyone!

It's time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts!!

Our theme this week is
TAG IT!!
Incorporate a TAG in your creation.

Our FABULOUS sponsor this challenge is:
http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/index.html

I used Bettie Bow from our amazing sponsor.
 CS and DP's are from Recollections. 
I used the fun sketch from 
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/tuesday-morning-sketches-263.html

I colored the image with SN markers:

I made the tag and used Brads, Button, twine and Ribbon from my stash. 

Finished it with a "Happy Birthday" Peel-off and Enamel dots from Recollections.

I sure hope you join us this fun challenge sooooo

TAG YOU'RE IT! ;o)

I'd like to enter the following challenge:



7 comments:

Jacquel said...

So very cute Amy! Your coloring is awesome on this image & love the layout...nice work gf!!!!!

Debbie said...

Cute card! Fun image and a great mix of DPs!!
Thanks so much for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Notes by Nina said...

What a fun card, I love the papers and colours you used. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Judy McKay said...

Perfect image for your card. Lovely design and colours. Judy

Tamie said...

Amy your creations are super fun all of the time and I just adore how you colored this image. It makes me smile. The paper is simply perfect for this fun gal.

Jessi Fogan said...

Those little lollipop brads/doohickeys are freaking adorable! I love your colouring & all the fun details too. (And hey, I'm from BC too!) Thanks so much for joining us at TMS this week - your card will be featured on our Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

Kelly Schelske said...

Super fun card Amy!!