Friday 29 August 2014

Hey There, Pumpkin!

Happy Friday my Crafty Friends!

I'm here to share a card I made  for From the Heart Stamps- August Stamp of the Month Challenge using the super cute Pumpkin Pigwit


It's a progressive monthly challenge and it´s never to late to join!

 CS is American Crafts and DP is from my scraps. Love it when I can do that. hehehe

I used the awesome sketch at:
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/08/25/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-77/

I colored the image with SN Markers and White Gellyroll marker. I just noticed his nose ran must have been when I put it down or from changing the ink in my printer???? GROAN...I hate when that happens. :(


I finished it with Buttons & Twine and orange pearls.

I'd like to enter this lil' guy in the following challenges:
I {heart} Card Sketches #77

From the Heart Stamps- August Stamp of the Month Challenge

Thank you for stoppin' by, 



2 comments:

Imke said...

What a cute card, Amy ! Your coloring is great and i like the bow behind the button. Very stylish.

Thanks for joining our SOTM August and Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card Amy!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps! I hope you'll join us again!!