Tuesday 12 August 2014

Thank you with Bright Poppies!

Good Morning everyone!

It's my turn to host DT DAY over at

http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/


For today's inspiration, I have a cheerful Easel Card to share with y'all!

I used Pair of Poppies and bright yellow and Blue. Love how it turned out- considering the limited supplies I have camping! :o)

I used CS & DP from Recollections. Dies are Spellbinders and Sizzix (corner cuts). Finished it off with a Sticker sentiment, flowers, yellow stickles and Liquid pearls. 

I colored the image with SN markers. 

here's the side view

I hope this inspired you and you join us in our current challenge Here

Don't forget to check out all Mel's adorable images at the Store- You'll love the selection and versatility of her images. 


3 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Beautiful Amy!! I love the yellow and blue together!!
Take care,
Beth

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Amy love, love those Poppies and what a fabulous colour you have used for them the colours and card fold look superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Jo said...

So bright & cheery, love it!
hugs Jo x