Wednesday 27 August 2014

Necking Giraffes

Good Morning! 

Time for a new Challenge over at

http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.ca/2014/06/freshly-brewed-challenge-june-challenge_18.html



COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN!!

August Challenge #2
~GLITTER GALORE~

(*THERE WILL BE NO BLOG CANDY FOR THIS MONTH*
We will be awarding one lucky winner a guest designer spot for the month of
October as well as a winner of 3 Digital Stamps per challenge)
I made a card using the sweet Necking Giraffes. I made this for my Dad to give my mom for their anniversary next month.

I used Glitter CS from Michael's. Thought it was perfect for this challenge and have been waiting for a chance to use it! ;o) Base and Layer CS are from Recollections. Ribbon is from my stash- another item waiting for the right moment to be used. LOL! Finished it off with a Sentiment punched with my Marvy Circle Punch and layered on Ironwork Accents Die from Spellbinders.

I colored the image with SN Markers:
I decorated the inside as well but used different DP (Recollections) as the Glitter CS would have been too heavy. 

I look forward to your creations this challenge!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

No comments: