Monday 4 August 2014

A Day At Sea!

Happy Monday Friends!

Today is the first day of Fresh Brewed Designs August Digital Release! 

 https://www.facebook.com/events/1457194584549752/


Join us at Fresh Brewed Designs and on Facebook

I used Marinus and Oceane 
Thought they made a Sweet and Salty couple. hehehe


CS is America Crafts and I used dies from Quickuts (Sun) and Marianne Designs Creatables (Leaf I turned into Seaweed).

I made a rock using Grey CS and Pearlized Mica Fragments from Stampendous!

Colored the sweet images with Prisma Pencils. 

 














Thank you for stoppin' by! Don't forget to join us on Facebook!

 

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow May this is just stunning. Just adore the rock she is sitting on and they are such a handsome couple.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

EriEs said...

mer-pair is so cute :), very nice digi stamps and very nice card

VanessaB said...

awesome card! you paird them up perfectly. love the bright colors :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OOH La La! What a glamorous creation. Love the bright colors and the fun scene. Is she calling him on her shell-phone? :) get it? hehehe!!! LOVE the shading on their fins and the dots in her hair too!

Sending smiles,
Heather

Tiggerscraps said...

Great project!! I love the rock, great idea

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card which shows lots of lovely details x

Edwina said...

Amy, Your card is fabulous! I love the rock you made for the image. Great coloring of the merpeople. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous coloring!!! They look perfect together, and loving the rock!!