Thursday 7 August 2014

Hopper Diva!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I am so excited to be a GDT for 4 Crafty Chicks for the month of August- I had so much fun with these fabulous ladies in June, I was thrilled when they asked me to come back for August- couldn't refuse! ;o)

The Lovely Leanne is hosting today's 

challenge #206:PINS
So incorporate PINS somewhere in your creation!
I used the adorable "DIVA HOPPER" for today's card. 
Made a Gate Fold card for today using CS from American Crafts and DP from Recollections.
I colored the image with SN Markers and Moondust Gelly roll Marker and die cut the image/layer with Circles Die from Spellbinders. 
I handmade the pins using beads and pinned them into a flower from Michael's. Layered it on Leaves (LR0228) from Marianne Design.

Here's the inside using a sentiment from Hero Arts embossed in Purple EP from Recollections.
Finished it with a Banner from La-La-Land Crafts.

I wanted to thank the Fabulous
4 Crafty Chicks 


9 comments:

sweet art designs said...

Amy, what a wonderful card, It is so cute. I laughed out loud when I noticed the lipstick. Who among us didn't do this as a kid! It is definitely an 11 out of 10!
-Myrna

Unknown said...

Welcome back Amy! Another great creation for the challenge! Love that adorable image and your flower is to die for!
Hugs - Tina

Leanne said...

Welcome back, and so happy you are able to share your talent again with us! Great job, love the purple, and the image of course is uber duber cute! Great pin, and I like the inside of the card too...way to go!
Hugs!
Leanne

Tamie said...

Super, Super excited to have you back as our Guest Designer Amy!! Purple is just one of my colors so automatically chickie this is a hit in my books but then you colored the image phenomenally and well, I am just dieing to have those shoes. Super cute colors for the mouse, not to mention your awesome pins. Must learn how to make them myself. You are so multi talented :) Now I am going to have to start claiming cards too *wink* :)

Lori Turner said...

So, so pretty Amy!! I love all this purple and great use of pins...so excited to have you back with us Chicks! xoxoxo

Darlene said...

This is SO darn cute Amy! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Chrissy said...

So adorable Amy..fabulous card.
Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies with our
Cute’n’cuddly challenge..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa :) said...

SUCH a cute card! I'm loving the purple color, too!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mema’s Crafts! Hope to see you again soon! —Lisa, DT

Annette said...

That little mouse is sooo cute. Love her huge shoes.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It and
The Stamp Basket.