Thursday 4 September 2014

To the Cute Couple!

Happy Thursday everyone!

It's time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts!!

We have a TIC-TAC-TOE challenge for you this week:
 
STAMP(DIGI OR RUBBER)
EMBOSSING
DIE CUTS/PUNCHES
DISTRESSING
SENTIMENT
SHAPED CARD
FLOWERS
METAL EMBELLISHMENT
RIBBON/TWINE
 
Our amazing sponsor this challenge is:
http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/
 
 
I used Fancy Dress & Henry
 I went with:
DIGI- SENTIMENT- TWINE
 
I used CS and DP from Recollections. Twine and Ribbon are from my Stash. Sentiment is from Hero Arts in Turquoise from Stampin' Up!
I used 3D dots on the image for dimension. 
 
I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils. Still getting the hang of it. :)
 
I used same DP's inside and sentiment is "Wedding Labels" from C.C. Designs. I thought this would be a fun Anniversary Card for my parents. :)


I hope you've been inspired to play along this challenge. 


2 comments:

Jo said...

Aw, so sweet.....love the paper & twine.
hugs Jo x

Jacquel said...

LOVE your card Amy!!! I really like how you used both images...so very sweet & I'm sure your parents are going to love it!!!!!