Monday 15 September 2014

So Thankful!

Happy Monday Friends!

Today is the first day of Fresh Brewed Designs Fall Flashback Digital Release! 


For this digital release we went with OLDIE BUT GOODIE~Fall Related. 

So it's a blast to the past!

I chose So Thankful. Just loved the lil' acorns!
 CS is American Crafts and DP's are from my scraps stash. I layered burlap underneath to add some warm texture. Finished it with leaves, Wood Button and twine from my stash. 

I colored the image with SN Markers. 

I sure hope you've enjoyed this blast to the past. 

Don't forget to check out Heather's adorable images here, she's got something for all occasions.

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~


2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWW!!! Look how happy they are to be front and center on your card! GORGEOUS coloring and shading. LOVE the texture from the burlap, the SWEET leaves and that gorgeous wooden button! WOW!!!!
Everything screams fall and that makes me so happy! I am so ready for some cooler weather! YEA BABY!!!

Happy Flashback Day!
Big smiles,
Heather

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card with pretty papers and image x