Thursday 4 September 2014

Geek is Chic!

Good Morning Crafty friends!

 It's time for a new challenge over at

http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenges



For Challenge #226 the theme is:

SCHOOL SUPPLIES
(use some sort of school supplies on your creation)

This challenge I used Teddy Bear Teacher with Geek is Chic Word Art
 
 
 DP and CS is from Recollections. 

I colored the image with Prismacolour pencils and SN Markers.

I used Glossy accents on the eyeglasses 

Finished it with pink/green enamel dots and Heart Paperclips I won in a challenge, but can't recall what brand they were. DOH!

Be sure to check out my teamies creations for more inspiration!


1 comment:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I'll have to see if I can dig up a MelJen's image and get it colored in time to play along. What a great card. You've done a wonderful job of coloring it and I love the colors!