Wednesday 24 September 2014

Java Happy Birthday!

Good Morning! 

Time for a new Challenge over at

http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.ca/2014/06/freshly-brewed-challenge-june-challenge_18.html



COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN!!

September Challenge #2
~Lots of Lattes~

The prize is 3 digi's of winner's choice from
 Fresh Brewed Designs.

I used Java Happy Birthday- how cute is this? And Oh so versatile. :o)


I used CS and DP's from Recollections. Used my Nesting Circles from Lifestyle  Crafts for the image. I created a faux stitch doodle border with Black Gellyroll pen. Finished it off with Silver enamel dots from Recollections and sentiment from Gina K. Designs. 
 

I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils. 

Used the same DP and CS inside as well with another Gina K. Designs sentiment.


I sure hope you grab a cuppa and join us this fun challenge. 

Happy Craftin'
~hugs~


1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just adorable Amy!!! I love the fun layout and those beautiful papers. LOVE me some chevron! lol!!!
The shading on your image is really pretty. Wishing you a LATTE Happy Days!
Heather