Monday 29 September 2014

Flappy Birthday!

Happy Monday my Crafty Friends!

I'm here to share a card I made  for From the Heart Stamps- September Stamp of the Month Challenge using the super cute Flappy Birthday.

 I used soft pastel colors for this card. CS and DP are both Recollections. Pastel Enamel Dots are also Recollections and the Sparkly Enamel Dots are from Close to my Heart.

I colored the image with SN Markers and used Glossy accents on the balloon and eyes of the 3 birdbrains. :o) I cut out the image and Sentiment with Nesting Circles from Lifestyle Crafts.

I used the same DP and CS inside the card as well.

I'd like to enter the following challenge 


From the Heart Stamps- September Stamp of the Month Challenge

Thank you for stoppin' by and Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy

2 comments:

Imke said...

Amy, this is so lovely with the pastel colors. Inside and out !

Thanks for joining our SOTM September Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

NanaConnie said...

Adorable, Amy! Love the big polka dots. Such a fun sentiment. :-D