Saturday 27 September 2014

Spooky Release

Good Morning my crafty friends, it's time for a


http://freshbreweddesigns.com/

Heather created some spook-tacular digi's for this release! Be sure to check them out here.

For my first card I used "Spooky Latte".
 

 CS & DP's are from American Crafts. Enamel dots are from Recollections. 

I colored the image with SN Markers and Prismacolor pencils with some Silver Gellyroll marker. 
Inked the edges in Recollections eggplant ink. Die cut the image with Spellbinders Ovals and layered it on Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals.

Here's the inside:
Sentiment is from Recollections.

For my second card I used 
"Spooky Set"
http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/

CS and DP's are Recollections & American Crafts. I used white EP for the sentiment from Recollections.Finished it with Sequins and bat sticker from my stash. 

I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.

Here's the inside of the card:

Thank you for stoppin' by and I hope you've enjoyed this Spooky Release. 

Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy


2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

These are both just so adorable!
I love all of the different colors s on your SPOOKY LATTE. The patterned papers are fabulous! LOVE those pumpkins. Such a sweet card!

The second is just too cute and fun! Love the layout, papers, sparkle, embellies.. all of it!

Thank you for being a part of this Spooky Saturday surprise release!

Heather

Sandra H said...

Wow Amy l'm loving your cards x