Sunday 28 September 2014

GDT- Jellypark Challenges

Good Morning my Crafty Friends!

I'm super excited to share with you my cards as GDT for 

http://jellyparkchallenges.blogspot.ca/

This month's Challenge is 

AUTUMN/FALL COLORS

For this challenge I used Jumping In Leaves. She looks like she's having a blast! :o)

CS  and DP's are from Recollections. Button and Twine are from my stash. I kept the embellies simple with Leaves punched (with med Leaf Punch from Recollections) from different DP's in rich autumn colors. I paper-pierced around the base card layer for added texture.

I colored the image with SN Markers. Here's a closer look:


For my second card I used I'm Nuts About You


I went for CAS using Kraft CS and DP from DCWV. Twine and Button are from my stash. Acorn stickers are from Jolee's. 

I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut him out. I used pop dots to adhere him to the card. 

I sure hope you've been inspired to play along this fun challenge.

Be sure to check out the DT/GDT's amazing creations for more inspiration!

I wanted to thank Mel and Team over at
 Jellypark Challenges for this fun and wonderful opportunity. 

Happy Craftin'!

Hugs, 
Amy

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fab card Amy x

coldwaters2 said...

Two fabby cards Amy love the happy image on the first one and being an animal lover that image of the Squirrel is terrific, love the Autumnal colours, super, super makes.
hugs
lorraine x

NanaConnie said...

This boy in the leaf pile is just too cute, Amy! Love all those cut leaves. The squirrel is a sure sign of fall. Great paper and twine!