Monday 2 February 2015

Hip to be Gnome

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

I'm here to share a card I made for 


This week's New Digital Release includes: Gnome Sweet Slumber Hip to be Gnome & Sherlock Gnomes.
 
Today I have a card for you using Hip to be Gnome.

I went with orange and green today and loved how this lil' guy turned out. ;o)
Used DP's from my scraps stash and CS from American Crafts.  Flower, leaves, ric rac ribbon and enamel dots are from my stash.

The sentiment was made on Pic- Monkey, but I meant it as "Somebody is thinking of you"...but later realized it could be interpreted as "Nobody..." DOH! LOL!

I colored the lil guy with Chameleon Markers and white Gellyroll pen.

I used pop dots for the image for some dimension:

Here's the inside of the card with the same design as the front:

Now don't forget to get your "SWEET ON YOU" Cupcake on the Freebie page here.

Also, join us at MWLW on FB for fun games and chances to win more freebies. 

Be sure to check out the Whimsical makes of my teamies here, and leave them some luv!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

3 comments:

paola said...

Love your card and colors you chose! <3

Sandra H said...

So cute!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is adorable!!!! Congratulations on making the team!