Sunday 1 February 2015

Love you Always!

Hi my Crafty Friends!

It's time for a new challenge over at
http://emeraldfaeries.blogspot.ca/

This month it is:

All you Need is Love!

I used Jewel and I went with one of my favorite color combos- Pastel Pink & Blue. 

Used CS from American Crafts and DP's from DCWV. Sentiments are Heidi Swapp. Used Ovals and Scalloped Oval Dies on the image from Spellbinders and Cupid Heart and Serafina Hearth from Memory Box.  Finished with eyelets, twine and flowers from my stash. I faux stitched the borders with Piercer from Stampin' Up! and White Gellyroll pen.

I colored the image with SN,Chameleon and Distress Markers. 

Here's the inside with another sentiment from Heidi Swapp:

I hope I've inspired you to join in the fun this challenge. 
Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oooh just so cute Amy is your card and image xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Just so perfectly sweet - love your image and the pretty scalloped die cuts. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Marge said...

Thanks so much for sharing your adorable card with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

Blossom Cards said...

lovely sweet and cute card thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

Chana Malkah said...

Love the colors, Amy, they are a little muted and that makes them softer and prettier, to me, anyway. Very nicely done! Thanks for playing with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful bless you for playing at That Craft Place this week hugs Cherylxxxxx

Rachel Gillham said...

this is so beautiful and love the colour scheme! thank you for playing with us at that craft place for the anything goes challenge!

Pysselbus said...

What a totally cute card!! Love the color choice! Thank you for join us at Lacy Sunshine - hope to see you again for the "Winged Things" theme this fortnight....

Hugs
Linda
DT

Jellypark Challenges said...

Amy this is absolutely gorgeous, such a cute image, thanks for sharing over at Jellypark Friends :o).