Thursday 5 February 2015

Hello there Friend...

It's time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts!!

Our challenge for you this week is:

HEARTS A FLUTTER


Our wonderful sponsor this challenge is:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps

I used Three Little Autumn Girls 

 DP is DCWV and CS is American Crafts. Used my MS Border Punch and Basicgrey Metal Flowers. Finished with a wood heart button.  My Sentiment is from Stampendous!

I colored the images with Chameleon Markers. 

Here's the inside of my card with another Sentiment from Stampendous!:

I hope you can join us this fun challenge! Be sure to check out the beautiful makes from my teamies and leave them some luv!


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's so cute! Your coloration is awesome! I really love it!
Jessa

Tamie said...

Awe friend this could be us!! I love how you colored these two and to be honest everything about your work is awesome!!

Hugs,
Tamie DT Sister