Thursday 19 February 2015

Coffee and Donuts

It's time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts!!

Our challenge for you this week is:

SPOTS & DOTS


Our wonderful sponsor this challenge is:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DrawnwithCharacter
 Prize: 3 Digi's


 I used DP and CS from Recollections. Used my Square Swatches Die from Spellbinders and Triangle Die from Baroque. Finished with enamel dots. 

I colored the image with Chameleon Markers. Used Glossy accents on the coffee and donut glaze. Then added some liquid pearls for the sprinkles. 

Here's the inside of the card with the same design as the front and sentiment done on Pic Monkey:

I look forward to your creations this week- be sure to check out my teamies awesome creations for more inspiration. 


4 comments:

Scrap Shack Designs said...

You did a great job with this card. I love the colors that you went with and the design is unique as well.
~DT Jen

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the colors and the fun design Amy! Great card!

Cathy P said...

I LOVE the liquid pearls, Amy! They looks so cute as your sprinkles!

Margaret said...

Pretty paper and a cute layout. Maggie DT Teamie