Monday 9 February 2015

Gnomeo, Gnomeo...where for art thou Gnomeo?

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

I'm here to share a card I made for 


This week's New Digital Release includes: Bashful Bobby,Sweet SallyGnomeo.
I used the heart throb Gnomeo  lol.

Made a shaker card using DP from my scraps pile and CS from American Crafts. Used my MFT Fishtails on the Heidi Swapp Sentiment. Sequins, beads and Heart from my stash. 

I colored the lil' guy with SN and Chameleon Markers and fussy cut him out:




Here's a side-view:


Now don't forget to get your "SWEET ON YOU" Cupcake on the Freebie page here.

Also, join us at MWLW on FB for fun games and chances to win more freebies. Starting today, we have a BINGO game...be sure to join in the fun!

Be sure to check out the Whimsical makes of my teamies here, and leave them some luv!

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
 

No comments: