Wednesday 4 February 2015

There once was a fish and a Pig...

Happy Wednesday friends!

I'm here to share my DT card for 
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.ca/

It's an Anything Goes Challenge! 

Our amazing Sponsors this challenge are:

http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/


http://doodlepantry.com/



For my first card, I used Rowena The Fish from Digital Delights.  

 I used DP and CS from Recollections. Twine, Button, Enamel dots and Sentiment Peel-off from my stash. EF from Cuttlebug (with White Stazon Ink) and Circle Dies are from LifeStyle Crafts.

I colored the lil fishy with Chameleon and SN Markers. 

I used pop dots on the image for dimension:

Here's the inside of my card:

For my last card today, I used Mud Piggy from Doodle Pantry. I just adore piggies!!!!

I used CS from American Crafts. Embossing Stripes from Stampin' Up! Also used Swiss Dots EF from Embossalicious. Sentiment is from Cuttlebug and Pearls are from my stash.

I used the precolored version for this card, as it was soooo cute!

Made flowers using Daisies Dies from MFT and buttons from my stash. 

Here's the inside:

Thank you for stopping by and I hope I've inspired you to join in this fun challenge. 


4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Love both of your card's Amy gorgeous image fabulous colour's and design's
Dianne xx :)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love both of your cards Amy. That little fishy makes me smile and feel warm on a cold winter day. And that pig...my oh my he/she is soooo cute. Love that you decorated the insides of your cards too. Great job Amy.
Hugs.

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Brilliant cards, love them both. xx

Michelle said...

Hi Amy,
Your cards are fantastic. I love the golden fish. The colours are so bright.
xxx Michelle