Sunday 19 May 2019

Crafter's Companion~ Spring is in the Air!

Good morning, today I have a fun and cheerful card for you using the 


So many cute and sweet elements in this collection it was hard to choose what to use! :)


I started with the beautiful papers from the 12x12 Paper pad and then adhered the Cottage Window die. 

I paper pieced the Umbrella and used the coordinating die that comes in the set to die cut it out. I added the Primula flowers I created using the SN Harmony Water Reactive Inks in Chinese Red and Orange. Some stamens from my stash finished off  my Primula flowers which I tucked into the umbrella. :) 

I then made some different flowers for my "flower box" using the Aster stamp and die set. I using Lemon Tonic and Honey Pot from the Summer Yellows collection. 

A sentiment from the Spring Sentiments set and enamel dots finished off my card. 

Thank you for joining me today! 





No comments: