Friday 7 June 2019

STAMP OUT CANCER~ Special Friend

Good morning crafty friends! I'm happy to be participating in the 

We all know someone hit by Cancer, so Scrap N' Stamp is doing a blog hop to raise awareness and funds for the PUSH FOR YOUR TUSH . 
Please check out the link to read Nancy's Story

Scrap N' Stamp will be donating 10% of today's sales towards this great cause! So be sure to hop along and donate if you can. :o)

Instead of "Get Well Soon" cards, the team made cards that would be more uplifting for friends/family battling cancer. 

Here's my card using the Foilpress from Crafter's Companion along with their gorgeous Foil Stamps and Foil. 

I started with the Ornate Swirls Background Foilpress Stamp with the Berry Foil. If you haven't used the Foilpress machine yet, you NEED to...it's so easy and makes elegant cards in a snap! I then used the Special Friend Foilpress Stamp with the Berry Foil and matted it onto the CC Luxury Red Matt Mirror Card. A bow and Red Pearls from my stash finished off the front of the card. 

I still wanted to tie the front of my card with the inside so I used the Thinking Of You Foilpress Stamp again with the Berry Foil and matted it onto the Luxury Red Matt Mirror Card. 

And there you have a pretty card in just a few simple steps using the CC Foilpress and Gemini- the Foilpress can also be used with the Gemini Jr. :o) 

Now you are off to Laurie's Blog to see her beautiful Make! And if you get lost along the way, here's the Hop Order:



9 comments:

Deborah Smart said...

Thanks for joining us on this special Hop, Amy! I love your foiled card - so pretty!

LaurieC said...

Wow, Amy!! This is so elegant and gorgeous!!

Darnell said...

Your card is sensational, Amy! That bow is so elegant and fits the design perfectly!! Hugs, Darnell

Kia's Place said...

Beautiful card Amy

Nancy said...

Oh man, I want that foil press! Great cards!!!

Sandi MacIver said...

what a beautiful card, I think you have talked me into giving that foiling machine a try.

Chala said...

Very classy card!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Wow STUNNING! I love the color and shine! I am so happy to be a part of this hop with you!

Susan Powell said...

WOW! Such a beautiful and classy card Amy.