Saturday 4 May 2019

Crafter's Companion~ Adventure Awaits

Good morning, I hope you all are having a great start to your weekend!
Today, I have another card using elements from the 


I created my base using the Design Papers from the 8x8 Paper pad. I added the Aged Rope and Charm create a base for my Sailboat from the By The Sea Set. I then added a sentiment from the Seas the Day set and enamel dots from my stash finished off the front of the card. 



Now for the inside, I did my first Pop and Twist Card...so much fun with these Nautical Elements! :o)
I carried the same design from the front with the papers and Aged Rope, but added the  Life Preserver from the Anchors Aweigh set and the sentiment from Seas the Day set. 



For the Pop and Twist Element, I used the anchors and Wheel from the Anchors Aweigh and Sea Life Accessories sets. I heat embossed all the elements 4x to create the shiny look with added dimension.

Well I hope you've enjoyed today's fun lil' card. :)


No comments: