Friday 3 May 2019

Crafter's Companion~ Enjoy Life's Journey

Happy Friday y'all! Today I have a fun card 

This collection is AMAZING!! There are stunning papers, Dies, stamps, embelishments and Embossing Folders in this collection. Very versatile and so much fun to create with! ;o)

I started by creating my background using the SN Harmony Water Reactive Inks. I then mixed Vintage Photo Distress Paint with Faber-Castelle Glitter Bead Gel to create my sand. 



Once dry, I added Marvy Snow, you know the kind that foams up when heated??? lol- well I used that to create the water crests/foam on my beach. 



I then added elements from the AT THE BEACH and BY THE SEA sets. 



and there we have my little beach scene card. :o)

Be sure to check out this Amazing Nautical Collection by Sara Davies, there are so many fun crafty goodies! :o)

Happy Friday!

No comments: