Wednesday 15 January 2014

Treat Yourself!

Hello my lovelies! It's time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges

Our theme this month is 
SHOW US YOUR NEW STASH!

Our amazing sponsor is
http://www.mariannedesign.nl/t31/de-producten-van-marianne-design#.UtTcW7Qqf0Q
Prize: 2 Dies OR 1 Die and 1 Stamp

Now without further ado...
  I used a new S.W.A.L.K. stamp set "Deserve a Treat" and DP's I got for Christmas. CS is Bazzil.

I stamped the image 3 times. One for the base, 1 for the Sofa paper piecing and 1 more for the top layer which I colored with SN Markers and then cut her out and pieced her onto the other 2 layers. 

I used liquid pearls for her earrings and buttons and Glossy Accents on the wine glass. 

Nothing beats a good book, a crisp glass of wine and of course CHOCOLATE!! ;o)

I had a lot of fun trying out my new goodies and can't wait to see your creations with your new stash too!

Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and image Amy x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant card Amy those chocs look good enough to eat lol. Love Alison xxx