Wednesday 29 January 2014

I Love You Truly!

Hello my crafty friends! 
I have a sweet little card to show you,But first,
 let me share with you some seriously fabulous news! 
Are you ready???

Well I'm delighted to tell you that I am now a member of the Dream Team!

What's is the Dream Team you ask? Well it means I am on the DT for 

You really need to check out the sweet, amazing images Diane has...there is something for everyone and every occasion! Of course the DT Gals are just fabulous and have some amazingly beautiful creations for you too!

Since February, is literally around the corner, I decided to make a CAS Valentine's card. 

I used Chalkboard Valentine Love, and I have to say, 
I love how versatile this set is and know I will use it plenty in the future.

Now without further ado...


I just loved the Teal and Peach in the chalkboard sentiment, so based my design around those colors. 

My CS is from American Crafts and I embossed the peach with Grunge Lines EF from Embossaliscious.
I finished it off with Twine in peach and natural with a button. I then used Liquid pearls in the corner to balance it out. 

I sure hope you enjoy this card as it was a delight to create. 

Be sure to stop by next Wednesday to see my next creation and check out more of Diane's Images here!

~HUGS~
Amy

2 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

What a gorgeous card love the sentiment. Love Alison xx

Diane Noble said...

It's adorable, Amy! Love how you echoed the sentiment colors for a bold splash of color. Fabulous design. THANK YOU for an amazing first creation. I'm soooo excited to have you on the Dream Team!!!