Thursday 23 January 2014

Sassy Birthday Wishes to you!

Ode to Thursday and...wait for it...Wait for it...
 it means it's time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts!! ;o)

Our theme this week is: BIRTHDAY TIME

Our amazing sponsor this week is:
http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/

I got to work with the adorable Birthday Sandy Digi.
 
Here's my card for a good friends birthday who is sweet yet sassy! Sure hope she likes it!
 I used the Spotlight technique and layered the base image onto DP from Recollections. The base card is also from Recollections. The Ribbon is from American Crafts.
 
I colored the image with SN markers and used a Marvy Circle Punch. Here's a closer look:

 
 
 I used Banner stickers, flower and feathers from Recollections as well. The fern leaves are from Memory Box Dies.


I sure hope you join us this challenge and be sure to check out the amazing creations from the DT for more inspiration. 

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy

3 comments:

Tamie said...

Simply stunning Amy! I love all of the black and white with the pop of color in the center of the image! I would have never thought to do that. Thanks for inspiring me and everyone else too. You Rocked it!!

Tamie

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amy beautiful. Love Alison xx

Sandra H said...

Wow this is stunning x