Thursday 23 January 2014

Bunny Love!

Hello my lovelies!


She's done it again with the Super Cute Digi of the Month.

For January we got "Sending My Love." 
 

It's  a monthly progressive challenge, and, really,  how can you resist playing with such a fun, adorable image?

Well without further ado... 


This was the first time I used the pre-colored version and it was so much fun to work with. 


I used the sketch #27 from Sketch N Stash Challenge #131 since I didn't color my own image. I just loved all the layers!

I used DP's and CS from Recollections. Glitter Ribbon Tape from American Crafts and the 3D Heart Stickers, Ribbon and bling are from my stash. 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by and Happy Craftin'!

~hugs~
Amy

 


7 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amy super cute card love the bunny just gorgeous. Love Alison xx

Donna Hanley said...

Amy, you did a fantastic job with Deedee's adorable image. You really made the image and sentiment pop with your background and embellishments. Great card, I love it.

jimlynn said...

SO cute and pretty! I love all the little hearts and the gems on this. Fantastic card. Glad you're playing along with Deedee's Digis!
Lynn

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & super cute image... love the dp's too :)

Thanx for playing with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Denise Goeldner said...

Great card, lovely layout. Thanks so much for joining us over at Deedee’s Digi Challenge Blog, hope to see you next time
~ Denise DT ~

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet, Amy! Love the combination of papers you used on this, and the hearts and gems are such fun accents. Thanks for joining us again this month at Deedee's Digis -- I look forward to seeing your cards! New digi coming soon! :-)

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Awww such an adorable card, love the choice of image and papers and those hearts look gorgeous
Thanks for sharing with us over at Sketch and Stash Challenges and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Sketch N Stash DT Member
Crafty Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
Pennys Challenges DT member