Tuesday 17 October 2017

TAGplorations~ Coffee for all seasons

Morning crafty friends, I'm back for
The DT has made gorgeous tags for your inspiration, be sure to check them out here and leave them some luv!

This month it's all about FALL and the optional twist is: use Red, Gold and Orange in your tag!

Here's my tag featuring TAGplorations Manila Tags Die along with STAMPlorations Coffee For All Seasons Stamp set. 


I started by spritzing my Largest
Manila Tag with water and layering Twinkling H20's in Orange, Gold and Reds. I then stamped the AUTUMN Coffee image from the Coffee For All Seasons Stamp set onto water color using Memento Sepia Brown ink. Once dry, I colored the main focal images (pumpkin and coffee cup) with the same Twinkling H20's. I layered it onto gold shimmer paper and burlap and adhered to my card with some orange leaves peeking out. 

I finished by embossing the sentiment with Gold EP and adding twine and crochet ribbon from my stash.

There is still time for you to join us for this Month's fun challenge and I can't wait to see your FALL INSPIRED tags!





No comments: