Sunday 22 October 2017

Sparkle in the Rain

Happy Sunday y'all! I'm here to share with you my latest art journal page using the SPARKLE IN THE RAIN silhouette stamp from

Here's my journal page:

I started by adhering different sized paper pieces from Carte Bella with Matte Medium. Once dry I added some Golden Crackle paste and Prima Rock Glitter to random areas. 


I then applied layers of Liquitex Paints in greys, white and black in a circular motion onto my page with  a brush and my fingers :o). I added some text to the background with a Text stamp in Jet Black Archival Ink

I stamped the image from Sparkle in the Rain set onto cardstock and fussy cut her out. I then painted her in Red Liquitex paint. Once dry, I adhered her to my layout with Matte Medium. I finished with some Tim Holtz Chat stickers. 
 Kinda looks like James Bond  doesn't it? LOL!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by!



No comments: