Sunday 22 October 2017

Dream and Fears

Good evening crafty Friends,  I have some fun ATC's to share with you today using  stamps from



I used the fun Leave Your Fears & No Space For Dreams Sets today along with a Distress Ink Background. 

I started with a piece of watercolor paper and applied Picked Raspberry, Mermaid Lagoon & Fossilized Amber Distress Inks with a Mini Ranger Blending Tool. I then swiped a baby wipe thru the Joggles Punchinella Trio Stencil. Once dry, I used the blending tool and applied Seedless Preserves Distress Ink thru a Crafter's Workshop-  Sketch Grid Stencil and Black Soot thru the Crafter's Workshop- Mini Cubist Stencil for added dimension. I then cut my piece down to two pieces at 2.25'x3.25'. 


I stamped the Leave Your Fears image and Sentiment with Jet Black Archival Ink using my MISTI. 

I added some doodling with a White Signo Gel Pen and Nuvo Enamel Drops and finished by mounting the piece to black cardstock cut to regular ATC size of 2.5'x3.5'. 

I did the same with the Dreamcatcher and sentiment from the No Space for Dreams set. 



Seeing as I had my supplies out, I also made a tag using the silhouette stamp from the No Space for Dreams Set. 



I started with a tag cut from watercolor paper which I spritzed down with  water.  I then sprayed Dylusions Ink Sprays in Pure Sunshine, Post Box Red & Tangerine Dreams. I embossed the silhouette stamp with white detail embossing powder and stamped the sentiment with Jet Black Archival Ink.  I then added some background texture with the stiched stamp from 49 & Market- Gabi's Line Stitched set with Rhubarb Stalk Memento Ink

Here's a close up of the embossed silhouette which I think "POPS" from the watercolor like background. 


I sure I've inspired you to get INKY & CRAFTY today.

Visible Image products used:
  

No comments: