Tuesday 3 October 2017

TAGplorations~ Be Thankful

Woohoo! It's the very first TAGplorations Challenge!

Yay! I do love me some tags and now STAMPlorations is featuring a monthly TAGplorations challenge with a theme and optional twist!
This month it's all about FALL and the optional twist is: use Red, Gold and Orange in your tag!

Here's my tag featuring TAGplorations Tags 1Uppercase AlphaLowecase Alpha and Thankful Dies along with STAMPlorations Be Thankful Stamp set. 


I started by stamping the  Be Thankful Image directly onto a Kraft Tag cut from Tags 1 Die set in Memento  London Fog ink. I then colored the image with Prismacolor pencils in reds and oranges. 


I cut out the sentiments from a piece of cardstock I used Fired Brick Distress Oxide to color. I inked the edges of the tag with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and a gold button and Orange twine finished off the tag. :o)

I sure hope you join us for this fun challenge and I can't wait to see your FALL INSPIRED tags!




3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun Fall tag

Linda said...

Beautiful Autumn tag xx

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a nice fall tag !