Thursday 1 October 2015

So Suzy Stamps ~ Happy Haunting!

Good morning crafty Friends, it's time for a new challenge over at 
http://www.sosuzystampsblog.com/2015/10/october-2015-challenge-halloween.html

This month's Challenge is 

HALLOWEEN!

It's that time of year my Ghouly friends...Witches, Bats and Ghosts come out to play! Check out the new releases here that came out for Halloween...something for everyone!

I found this lil' Coffin wood box at Michael's for like $1.29!!! So got a bunch of them and went to town on it! lol. 
I Primed it with Black Gesso then glued strips of old book paper. I used Tangled Web Stencil with some modeling paste, and added some cheese cloth. I then sponged on some silver paint in spots and finished with the HAPPY HAUNTING sentiment which I embossed in Purple Eggplant EP for a POP of color. I also stamped the BAT  stamp with archival ink. I finished with a spider- with a pop of purple too-which I also got at Michael's. 


This month we are also showcasing Halloween Chipboard embellishments from Unique Laser Designs. Thank you Shilo!:o)

 These little sets will be available in Suzy's store here .

I used two little Mini Ghosts and the bat from Halloween Mini Shapes set. Just loved these..the perfect size for this project! :o)

Finally I added the goodies inside- Gummy Eyeballs! Oooooo!

My nephew loved them!! lol!


Don't forget today there is FREE SHIPPING- INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL at  
so get a shoppin'! :o)

Happy Craftin' and Shoppin'!
~hugs~

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is great

Tracy W said...

Such a great idea Amy, love it. Thanks so much for sharing your creation in the Sisters of Craft Facebook group. Creative Blessings, Tracy x SOC DT

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this coffin (never thought I'd say that in a sentence!!) but you have decorated and embellished it perfectly!! :-)