Thursday 15 October 2015

Julia Spiri- Little Ballerina

Happy Thursday Crafty Friends! 
I'm so excited to be able to share with you my make for
http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.ca/

There will be a new challenge every second Thursday and it is an Anything Goes Challenge with a twist! Please check the rules here.

Time for a new challenge and the twist is:

USE DIE CUTS AND/OR PUNCHES

For this challenge I used Little Ballerina. I just love the smile she has...like she's dancing and loving every minute of it. 


I used CS from American Crafts and DP from Recollections. The Sentiment is from Stampin' Up! in Angel Pink from Memento.  I added die cuts from Memory Box: Valerian Flourish and Lavalier Circle

I colored this lil' Ballerina With Spectrum Noir Markers and Prismacolor Pencils. Finished with white Signo Gelly Marker for her Freckles.

Here's the inside of my card with the same design as the front:


I hope you join us this fun challenge and be sure to check out my teamies beautiful makes for more inspiration. 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge- Monochrome or Color I like doing monochrome cards when it works with the image as it helps the image to stand out. That and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Pink! Like what's a ballerina without a pink Tutu? ;o)

Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 8- ATG 

Crafty Girls Creations Challenge 6- ATG 

Addicted To Stamps Challenge #166- ATG 

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #277- Make it Square 





9 comments:

Unknown said...

Utterly cute, Amy xxx

Elaine Stark said...

So pretty and cute. Lovely colouring. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous colour, fabulous card x

Julia Spiri said...

So cute! Adorable card! Love her!
Hugs, Julia

Melissa L. said...

Oh so sweet! Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps & More. Melissa - DT

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this is lovely! Such a sweet image and I do like the lovely lacey diecut. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous such a lovely image and wonderful design, thank you for joining the FAB 'N'FUNKY challenge this week.
hugs
lorraine x

Sandy said...

Beautiful colouring, a delightful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy

Unknown said...

So sweet, love the pinks and the dies cuts just finish it off. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Helen DT. xx