Tuesday 20 October 2015

Faery Ink~ Demera Star Angel

Good Morning Crafty Friends, I'm here to share a mixed media Poster I made for
http://faeryink.com/

This month I got to work with "Demera Star Angel"
for my my inspiration. 


I just fell in love with this image when I saw it! I just love the detail on the wings and her star halo!

 
Isn't she just gorgeous???

I've been on a Mixed Media kick lately, and had so much fun creating this! I created the background using parchment paper...yep..parchment paper. Love the texture it gave. Simply crunch up your parchment paper and then glue down onto your canvas, cardstock or paper. I used 140lb mixed media paper with Matte Medium for my adhesive. Allow to dry and then have at 'er. lol. 

I used Gelato's in blue and gold, then went over it all with Stampin' up Teal Ink pad. I then added some Paper Smooches Star  die cuts and created my own sentiment on Pic Monkey.

I colored this angelic beauty with Spectrum Noir Markers and Prisma Color Pencils. Here's a closer look:



Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
faeryink_twidemsig_amy

11 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is very nice
hugs

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card l just love everything you have done and added it's truly lovely x

suzARTe said...

hi Amy,
This is amazing, I love the texture, colour and the main image. Mixed media is so much fun. Thanks so much for sharing my giveway on your blog and sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating

KarinsArtScrap said...

Amy this is very beautiful.

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


Brawny x said...

Amazing. Fab textures you've used x

Jackie T said...

Hi Amy this is stunning the image is so beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Kaija said...

Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Welcome again and Good Luck! Gr.Kaija DT-member

Toni said...

Amy I just love the image you used... she is so pretty... mixed media can be very addictive... Enjoy yourself discovering all the things you can do with it. Thank you for creating with us at Rhedds Creative Spirit

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and fabulous colouring -love all the texture and words-----Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

debbie said...

love your card, just cute.... thanks for joining us at Scrapbook stamp society

My Side of Oz said...

This is so lovely thanks for sharing the process with us! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! Nanette, DT