Friday 1 May 2015

Faery Ink FB Challenge~ SCENERY

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

I'm here with a new card for a new Faery Ink

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1583890125215461&type=1

So use a stamp with a scene or make your own. :o)

For this challenge I used Lady Spring Fairy
Thought it was perfect with Spring making its way here...slowly but surely! lol
I used CS from American Crafts and DP from DCWV.

I created a scene with the following Dies:
Leafy Border from Memory Box
DIE068-A (Clourds) & DIE096-D (Grass) from Impression Obsession
Sun from Lifestyle Crafts
Flower Punch from Marvy. 


I colored the image with SN Markers and Prismacolor Pencils. Used a white Gellyroll pen for highlights.

I can't wait to see your makes for this fun challenge. 

Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Amy she is a gorgeous fairy and I love the spring scene you have set her in.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}