Tuesday 19 May 2015

MWLW New Release- Lil' Miss Grumpy

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

I'm here to share a card I made for 
http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/


This week's New Digital Release includes "Little Miss Grumpy", "Sympathy" & "Cherry on Top".


 So here's some inspiration for you using
 This lil' gal is just too cute for words even...reminds me of me...I didn't wanna dress up...I wanted to run and play with the boys! lol!
I used CS From American Crafts and Pierced a border around the edge and used a white Gellyroll Pen for some faux stitching. Added a layer with an EF from We R Memory Keepers.  Cut out a tag around the image free hand and inked with Distress ink. Then added some Ribbon and Twine from Recollections. The button and Enamel Dots are from my stash. For added  dimension, I added Liquid Pearls in White. 

Here's the image colored with SN Markers and added a touch of Wink of Stella on the flowers. 

We also have a Card Swap going on in our FB group, click here for more details!


Be sure to check out  the other DT's FABULOUS creations using this week's New Releases:
Paola 




Our GDT this month:

Don't forget we have a fun PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE going on right now!  You can still purchase Little Ballerina and play along. You must use this image only to enter this month's challenge. If you create something (not just a colored image) with this month's image  then you will receive next month's image FREE!You have until Midnight (EST) on May 31st to submit your creation! :o)

Here's a sneak peek of June's Progressive Challenge Image by the talented Vicky!


Wait, there's more...there's a Monthly Cupcake freebie- here - Get it before it's gone!  



Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy

3 comments:

Karen said...

Amy I LOVE this with a passion!!

That facial expression is just so awesome and you brought her to life beautifully! Smiles.xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HEHEH!!! That looks a bit like me this morning! Thanks for the SMILE :)

HUGS,
Heather

paola said...

aaaaaahhh so stinkin cute!!!! LOVE your project Amy!! I also adore the story behind it. CUTE!! <3