Monday 11 May 2015

MWLW New Release- AEIO Missing U!

Good Morning Crafty Friends!

I'm here to share a card I made for 
http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/


This week's New Digital Release includes "Hello" and "Abracadabra!"



 So here's some inspiration for you using "Hello"
I used CS from Recollections and enamel dots from MME.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts CL582 "Operation Write Home". I finished with Paint Strokes From Prima in Memento Nautical Navy.

I colored the image with SN Markers- finished with some Glossy Accents on his glasses:


Here's the inside of the card with another sentiment from Hero Arts CL582 "Operation Write Home"


Be sure to check out  the other DT's FABULOUS creations using this week's New Releases:
Paola 




Our GDT this month:

Don't forget we have a fun PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE going on right now!  You can purchase Little Ballerina for 50% for the first 2 weeks of the challenge. You must use this image only to enter this month's challenge. If you create something (not just a colored image) with this month's image  then you will receive next month's image FREE!You have until Midnight (EST) on May 31st to submit your creation! :o)

Here's a sneak peek of June's Progressive Challenge Image by the talented Vicky!


Wait, there's more...there's a Monthly Cupcake freebie- here - Get it before it's gone!  



Happy Craftin'!
~hugs~
Amy
 

2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

I totally ADORE the CAS look on this card. I wish I could make them that way.

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Haha! Amy! This is too stinkin' cute! xx