Tuesday 21 November 2017

TAGplorations~ Thankful

Morning crafty friends, I'm back for

The DT has made gorgeous tags for your inspiration, be sure to check them out here and leave them some luv!

This month it's all about GRATITUDE and the optional twist is: Polkadots! 

Here's my tag featuring TAGplorations using CUTplorations Manila Tags and Thankful Word die alond with a sentiment from the STAMPlorations Be Thankful Stamp set.
 I layered pieces of MME Design Paper onto my tag in different tones or pink and blue and inked the torn edges with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. I stamped the sentiment with Sepia Archival Ink and added some Twine and washi tapes for texture. 

The Thankful Word Die and Butterfly from my stash finished it off along with a twine bow!



There is still time for you to join us for this Month's fun challenge and I can't wait to see your GRATITUDE INSPIRED tags!

I sure hope I've inspired you to get crafty today! Oh and don't forget if you use code "STAMPGIRLAMY" you can get 20% off your purchase! :o)








No comments: